7.08.2008

Well, things have gotten a little crazy here, and the blog is a reflection of that. Poor thing hasn't been updated for a long time. In fact, I only have a few minutes to post now before I leave for work. (Which, by the way, is working out wonderfully. I get to feel like a real grown-up again and Shane gets to spend lots of one-on-one time with Nora.) So for now, I really only have (barely) enough time to post some pictures. I'll give you a brief synopsis of what follows: Strawberry season, the mower we got Dad for his birthday, Fourth of July, visiting our friends at their camp in western Maine, and the beach yesterday. Here goes, and good luck seeing another post soon- I try, I really do. I mean, I think about it late at night when I'm just about to drift off, but somehow never find the chunk of time I need. I'm enjoying summer, though, and hope everyone else is, too!

1 comment:

Ashleigh Garrett Long said...

awwwwwwwww. these are GREAT pictures. i LOVE that one where Nora is held up under the clouds! and Nick clearly isnt white, b/c he can really jump. hope work is going great-see ya soon.