1.19.2009

Visiting The Boys

A little while ago Nora and I got to visit with our friends Emily and Meg- and their sweet little guys Jonas and Gavin. The two of them are about three months apart and believe it or not, Gavin (in the stripes) is younger.
He might have a few pounds on Jonas...
Nora was the big kid in the group this time, and had fun playing with all of their toys, eating lots of snacks, and chasing Megan's cat. Oh, and playing with a giant bouquet of fake flowers. I'm not really sure where that came from.
I can't get enough of these two boys- they're both so sweet- and adorable!Don't you just want to reach out and give 'em a little pinch?
On a completely different note, Nora had a little run-in with a dog this past week- she's fine, though, and recovering like a champ. Actually, she doesn't even notice the bite except to pick at the scab every now and then. We did bring her to the doctor's the day it happened and she's had a nice little dose of antibiotics just in case, but she really doesn't seem traumatized and is not scared of dogs at all. We were lucky that the incident was as minor as it was and thankful that everything is healing so well. Whew!
And on another completely different note, I'm debuting my website! It's pretty close to finished, although I'm sure I'll be tinkering with it on and off for a while. So go explore it, play around, and let me know what you like/don't like about it. I look forward to your comments!

6 comments:

Donlyn + Phil said...

Oh my, Caitlyn! Your site is beautiful! It's been really quite an odd morning ... phil and I are planning our wedding and all the people I've thought of to contact for various things (cake, photography, etc.) have posted today about their websites! weird ... Anyway, I have to talk to Phil about it, but I'm wondering how you would feel about photographing our wedding, Jun 13th of this year??

Ashleigh Garrett Long said...

UMMMMM-amazing!!!!!!!!!! did you learn web design too??? i-m-p-r-e-s-s-i-v-e!!!!!

olliesmommy said...

Well, Oliver and I loved your website! He started dancing as soon as the music started and asked for me to put him in my lap so he could watch as I went through the galleries. Great job!

Ashleigh Garrett Long said...

ok, now that I look at it more, you need to charge WAY more for your work! i know I'm terrible at that as well, but the going rate for weddings nowadays for just a disc of images is about $3000+....up yer anty gal! :)

Rachael Dunton said...

Love the website. Can't wait until we need you for the major life events to come.

Kimmy and Olive said...

Hey! The website is so fantastic, great work.