6.01.2008

Oh wow, has it been a long time. You know that feeling you get when you know you need to do something, and the longer you put it off, the bigger a project it becomes? The blog has been that project for me this last week. I keep meaning to post to it, but rarely seem find time to sit down and do it. When I do, it just seems too overwhelming and I end up playing with Photoshop. (Did I mention I got Photoshop from a friend? Who wants a free photo shoot so I can play?!? And don't worry, I'll actually edit the pictures, unlike those on the blog!)
In any case, I finally bit the bullet and sat down tonight, determined not to get up again until I had posted. I uploaded our recent pictures, looked through them and realized I had nothing to write about. We've been quite busy this last week, don't get me wrong, but somehow the camera hasn't made it out of it's case. This is very unlike us, seeing as we have over three thousand (yes, thousand) pictures on our computer right now. This is what happens when you have a new baby. And a dog. And a new camera. Okay, and a completely photo-obsessed mom.
I finally came up with a few pictures to post. The camera just happened to be sitting on the desk next to me when Shane brought Nora in to show me something 'funny'.
There was Nora, with a face covered in ice cream. Coffee ice cream, no less, at 8 pm.
I tried to be mad, I really did, but gosh darn it, just look at that face. And Shane was holding her, so I couldn't very well hit him.
She finished her little treat and got washed up. I think everything is starting to kick in now, though, because she's having a minor freak out in Shane's arms, so I'd better sign off. Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

ToJen said...

Nora , your grandma just loves you!!!! You are the cutest!!!

olliesmommy said...

WOW Coffee ice cream! haha i would of wanted to kill him too! She gets cuter everyday! Oliver says hi =-)