4.10.2008

Still here!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still around! We've been house-sitting for the last week and will continue for the next week. Also, Grandma and Grandpa have been visiting from Ohio, so we've been a little busy spending time with them. Nora went right to both of them with no problem, and continues to give them plenty of smiles. We'll be sad when they leave tomorrow, and we'll have to start planning our next trip out west!Until then, have a great week, everyone. I'll be sure to post as often as possible here. Also, I'll be thinking positive labor vibes for my friend Emily- she's due any day now!!

4 comments:

Shane said...

Out West! Wouldn't that be nice, but just because Ohio is west of Maine does not make it a trip out west. The midwest and out west are two very different things, and be glad they are for your part because if my parents really were from out west I may have never made it to Maine.

Emily and Casey said...

Thank you for the positive thinking...we are waiting as patiently as we can. I would be very happy with Sunday! Hope to see you soon, hopefully with a new baby in my arms :-)

Ashleigh Garrett Long said...

hah! thats totally what i was thinking! im like: "who do they know out west?" apparantly chicago is west to some people too? well, if thats the case-why is it snowing here in april? actually, id say ohio is quite east:) maybe i'll take a trip east and go back home soon. then NE to see y'alls:)

Anonymous said...

*sigh....i just caught up on the blogs, which included all of March. Sometimes you make me laugh out loud and sometimes it makes me miss you so much! I love it here and am glad I am here, but I miss you and that cute baby, and Maine. How I can possibly think that I miss snow storms, and 6 month winters, and freezing rain, and still snow in April I don't know. But I do know that I miss (and someday want again in my life) woodstoves, sap season, co-op orders, and you. Happy Birthday! I'm coming home in July and I can not wait to see you! Love to you and the fam!