4.01.2008

Ummm...

positive pregnancy test
We really weren't going to do this again so soon. We had our minds all made up and had started putting away the baby stuff, but sometimes life takes a left turn when you want to go right! So, here we are, back at square one again it seems. Round about mid November we will add one more to the family! Total shock and surprise, I know. Believe me, I know. I just hope Shane decides to come home from work today instead of running far, far away...
In other news, Nora is still ridiculously cute!

4 comments:

Ashleigh Garrett Long said...

april fools joke!

ToJen said...

Congrats! God's blessings come when we least expect them! But they are wonderful!

Caitlyn said...

Haha- yeah, totally a joke. Sorry Grandma and Grandpa!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I almost just had a heart attack.


So if you can do that...do I get to tell you that chris and I are engaged??? ...... =]