5.19.2008

Sorry everyone! I just want you to know I've got a lovely new post all written, but I took all our weekend pictures in RAW format and Blogger won't let me upload them in that format! I'm not sure if I can convert them somehow (if you know how, tell me!) so I can't show you all the fun we had in Bar Harbor with Nora's Great-Grandma! I'm working on this, though, so hopefully I'll figure it out. Until then, I'll just have to revert to shooting in Basic format so I can post pictures for you all to see. Unfortunately, that means I don't have a lot to show you right now. Nora did find a new favorite mode of transportation:And she also has a new favorite toy- an old soccer ball that Hayley found near the woods:Obviously this girl doesn't require a lot in the way of expensive toys. (Not that we give her the opportunity...)
Okay, I'm off to figure out how to format NEF's from RAW to something readable! Sounds fun, doesn't it?

No comments: