3.26.2008

I am so sorry...

It's been so long! And here I am to tell you it's going to be a bit longer. Sad news, I know, but things are surprisingly chaotic here. We haven't had a night home together since... Last Monday, I think! I had been gone from the house from Friday until late Monday night with Nora, and then yesterday we baby-sat for Kalen and had dinner at my parent's house. Today we're off to a midwives appointment for Tara, then we're picking Shane up from work and shooting up to town for a meeting, then I've got pilates. Honestly, I am really looking forward to tomorrow night. We have nothing planned, and as far as I know, I'll be home all day. Which means, (drum roll, please,) you'll be getting a real post tomorrow! Woohoo! Until then, have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments: